Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Before & After Vintage Home

You know what pieces look like after we refinish them, but do you ever wonder what they look like before they arrive at Vintage Home? I get to do a lot of work behind the scenes, so I can tell you this: Some pieces look pretty good, some could use a little work, and some--well, some look downright tragic. But with a little paint and some elbow grease, they all turn out pretty good (if I do say so myself!).

Over the last week, there have been several transformations that happened right in the shop. This vintage mahogany desk and chair had been given an at-home makeover in the 1960s using a do-it-yourself antiquing kit.




Fifty plus years later, I think furniture refinishing has come a long way--don't you? See this and more great makeovers right now at Vintage Home!


Stay tuned for more Vintage Home news, events, and Before & After snap-shots.

--KK, Your VH Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment