Monday, December 23, 2013

Last Minute Gift Ideas!

This year may actually be the first year I didn't wait until the last minute to start my Christmas shopping, but I'm still not done (big surprise!). Frankly, I like the thrill of the looming deadline; plus, it forces me to make quick decisions. There may only be three shopping days left, but take it from a pro--there's plenty of time to find great gifts for everyone on your list...especially at Vintage Home! 

Here are a few of my favorites last minute gift ideas. And, in case you're wondering, I'd be happy to find any one of these underneath my Christmas tree (hint, hint).

Hats, scarves, earmuffs, sweaters & more--
new styles just arrived!
Vintage costume jewelry galore--
beautiful and unique!
Vintage Santa mugs--just add eggnog!
Vintage bar ware - for upscale entertaining!
Lanterns in all shapes & sizes--
creative gifts are best!
Mercury glass & silver candlesticks--
everyone needs a little glam!
Just because your shopping is down to the wire, your gifts don't have to look that way. So get to Vintage Home right now, and no one will be the wiser! We're open regular hours today and 10-2pm on Christmas Eve. And then, of course, have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment