Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My New Favorite Things!

If you know Vintage Home, than you know there is always something exciting waiting inside! I'm Kathy, your VH blogger and one of the lucky ones who spends most of their time at the shop, so I get to see everything that comes and goes. I am always falling in love with this piece and then that one--and heartbroken to see them go. But I can't fit every great piece in a one-bedroom apartment, so I'll just have to help them find a great home. Here are the newest loves of my life--and maybe yours, too.

I want to design a whole kitchen around this stunning antique pine hutch! The picture doesn't do it justice, trust me. The glass paned doors are beautifully etched in two unique designs that are worth a trip to the shop.

This leather wing back chair doesn't just look great--it's comfy, too! I'll admit, when no one's looking, I'll take a quick power nap in this beauty. Just kidding--there's never any time! We can order you your very own to take home in just 3-4 weeks.



A quick as it came in, this awesome vintage drafting table went out! If you didn't get to see it in person, you can take my word for it--this was one cool piece. Stop by the shop as often as you can, so you don't miss out on our next great find.


You know my picks of the week--what are yours? Stop by the shop this week--we're open Mon-Sat from 10am to 5pm and Sun from 12 to 4pm--and tell us what pieces you're obsessed. Better yet, why not take them home?

No comments:

Post a Comment