Friday, February 7, 2014

Winter Blues, Spring Hues



Crayola blue and red wood bead
chandelier - so fun!
Between this sinus infection and the miserable weather, I've been stuck at home for almost a week. I've definitely got a case of the "I can't stand one more minute of this freezing cold winter" blues. I can't wait to get back to Vintage Home where there are already signs of spring--and blues I can get excited about!

Vintage aqua pottery in
all shapes and sizes
New pottery, too--bud vases in aqua,
powder and gray blues



Beautiful navy blue & white duvet and shams--
plus more bedding to choose from

Whether you want to add a few blue accents or a big blue punch, shop Vintage Home right now!  

Vintage child's chair
in cobalt blue
Vintage maple dresser & nightstand
in duck egg blue
Crystal blue glass jars
add a hint of color











Get excited about spring--and decorating with fun colors--with a trip to Vintage Home this weekend. Despite the nasty weather, there are lots of new accessories and furniture that you won't want to miss!

I hope to see you there!

-KK, Your VH Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment